CollegeRumble.com RUMBLE ZONE
Login to BATTLE , Vote, or Talk Smack!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to BATTLE , Vote, or Talk Smack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RUMBLE: Best Press Conference RANT... Mike Ditka vs Jim Mora

Go down

Who delivers the Best Press Conference RANT?

RUMBLE:  Best Press Conference RANT...  Mike Ditka vs Jim Mora I_vote_lcap100%RUMBLE:  Best Press Conference RANT...  Mike Ditka vs Jim Mora I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
RUMBLE:  Best Press Conference RANT...  Mike Ditka vs Jim Mora I_vote_lcap0%RUMBLE:  Best Press Conference RANT...  Mike Ditka vs Jim Mora I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

RUMBLE:  Best Press Conference RANT...  Mike Ditka vs Jim Mora Empty RUMBLE: Best Press Conference RANT... Mike Ditka vs Jim Mora

Post  Admin Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:30 pm

Mike Ditka

Mike Ditka's tenure as Saints coach is remembered most for his Ricky Williams trade and ESPN The Magazine wedding cover. As a Saints fan though, the Ditka Era will always be summed up by this classic press conference in 1999. The Saints were 2-7 in Ditka's third year of misery and da coach was asked about his quarterback situation. It's no wonder Ditka was so angry, his quarterbacks were Danny Wuerffel, Billy Joe Hobert, Billy Joe Tolliver, and rookie Jake Delhomme. That's why Ditka failed in New Orleans.

Jim Mora - Diddly Poo

Another classic rant from a former Saints coach. (And Sean Payton thinks he has it bad with this bounty stuff?) When Jim Mora was Saints coach, he unleashed "diddly poo" on the unsuspecting masses after an especially humiliating loss to the Panthers in 1996. The next day, Mora resigned.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://collegerumble.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down