CollegeRumble.com RUMBLE ZONE
Login to BATTLE , Vote, or Talk Smack!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to BATTLE , Vote, or Talk Smack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RUMBLE: Best Press Conference RANT... Mike Singletary vs Dan Hawkinsn

Go down

Who delivers the Best Press Conference RANT?

RUMBLE:  Best Press Conference RANT... Mike Singletary  vs Dan Hawkinsn I_vote_lcap100%RUMBLE:  Best Press Conference RANT... Mike Singletary  vs Dan Hawkinsn I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
RUMBLE:  Best Press Conference RANT... Mike Singletary  vs Dan Hawkinsn I_vote_lcap0%RUMBLE:  Best Press Conference RANT... Mike Singletary  vs Dan Hawkinsn I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

RUMBLE:  Best Press Conference RANT... Mike Singletary  vs Dan Hawkinsn Empty RUMBLE: Best Press Conference RANT... Mike Singletary vs Dan Hawkinsn

Post  Admin Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:21 pm

Mike Singletary

Remember when Mike Singletary was 49ers head coach and Vernon Davis was getting dismissed from the sidelines way back in 2008? Eventually, the 49ers must have figured out how to be winners... just without Singletary.

Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins is currently an ESPN college football analyst. Once upon a time in 2007, he was Colorado's head coach and the Buffaloes weren't one of the worst FBS programs of all-time. Maybe Colorado's current crop of players should follow the Hawk's advice and just go play intramurals.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://collegerumble.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down