CollegeRumble.com RUMBLE ZONE
Login to BATTLE , Vote, or Talk Smack!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to BATTLE , Vote, or Talk Smack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RUMBLE: Best Press Conference RANT... Herm Edwards vs Denny Green

Go down

Who delivers the Best Press Conference RANT?

RUMBLE:  Best Press Conference RANT...  Herm Edwards vs Denny Green I_vote_lcap0%RUMBLE:  Best Press Conference RANT...  Herm Edwards vs Denny Green I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
RUMBLE:  Best Press Conference RANT...  Herm Edwards vs Denny Green I_vote_lcap100%RUMBLE:  Best Press Conference RANT...  Herm Edwards vs Denny Green I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

RUMBLE:  Best Press Conference RANT...  Herm Edwards vs Denny Green Empty RUMBLE: Best Press Conference RANT... Herm Edwards vs Denny Green

Post  Admin Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:47 pm

Herm Edwards
Ten years ago today in 2002, Herm Edwards told us all why we play the game. Who would have thunk it? I thought we played the game to see who could have the worst clock management.

Denny Green

After a wild Monday Night Football game in 2006 where the Bears came back from 23-3 down in the 2nd Half without an offensive touchdown to defeat the Arizona Cardinals, Denny Green was less than thrilled with losing to a team that was what he thought they was.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://collegerumble.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down